Monday, October 27, 2014

Where am I going to be: DevLearn 2014 edition!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Time for what I'd call the Comic-Con for us learning tech nerds: DevLearn!

If you've ever read my blog or followed me on Twitter you likely have a pretty good idea of how I feel about this event (CliffsNotes version: I adore it). You're also likely used to me live tweeting practically the entire thing. Unfortunately, this year is going to be a bit different. Fortunately, it's for a really good reason.

I'm happy to say that this year I'll be hosting one of the three Learning Stages at DevLearn (the eLearning Tools stage, to be exact). We've got a bunch of amazing presenters at the stage on Wednesday and Thursday... seriously, you should click this link and check them out. You should also pop by the stage and say hi. if you're at the conference.

Hosting a stage has a number of responsibilities, though, and I'm not sure I'll be able to balance them AND live tweet at the same time. So I'm going to be upfront and not commit to tweeting non-stop about those sessions (I'll definitely share highlights though).

That said, I am planning on live tweeting the parts of the conference where I'm not hosting a stage, which means you can expect me to cover the keynotes and Friday sessions. I'm also still planning on doing my end-of-day wrap up posts where I'll cover the most exciting things I saw each day.

If you're hoping to get even more live tweeting coverage, my lovely and brilliant coworkers @erbvillage and @jsteeveslepage are planning on some DevLearn live tweet coverage of their own, so you might want to check out their feeds. You should also check them out because they're awesome people (note: I may be extremely biased in my evaluation of them, but you should still follow them anyway).

And with that, I'll leave you with a picture of the scariest thing I've ever witnessed in Vegas...

You are WELCOME!

See you at DevLearn tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment