Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Learning Solutions 2014 - Where I'm going to be!

It's Learning Solutions time again, and I'm happy to say I'm back in Orlando this year and all set for three days of live tweeting and blogging about the conference. And, natural shyness aside, I'm also giddy about getting to hang out with all the attendees and meet more of my online Twitter buddies (Twitter PLN FTW!).

If you're curious about what I'm planning to cover this year, here's my (tentative) schedule:


Wednesday

8:30-10:00 AM - Keynote - Leapfrogging to Learning Breakthroughs
Speaker: Soren Kaplan

10:45-11:45 AM - Featured Session - Subscription Learning: A Fundamentally Different Form of eLearning
Speaker: Will Thalheimer

1:00-2:00 PM - Where Does the Learning Occur In Games?
Speaker: Rick Blunt

2:30-3:30 PM - Reality TV Training as an Onboarding Program
Speaker: Gail Griswold and Samuel Weber
 
4:00-5:00 PM - Gaining Altitude: Sustaining Ed Tech Culture
Speaker: Mark Sheppard and Luc Blanchette



Thursday

8:30-10:00 AM - Keynote- Big Data Demystified for Learning: What's Important, What's Not, and What's Next
Speaker: Douglas Merrill

10:45-11:45 AM - Doing Things With Words: Words That Work in eLearning
Speaker: Lisa Russell

1:00-2:00 PM - Best Practices For Enlivening the Virtual Classroom
Speaker: Pandora Bryce

3:45-4:45 PM - Telling Your Story With Infographics
Speaker: Bianca Woods

Oh look... it's my own session! I should hope I'm planning on being there.  ;)

4:45-6:45 PM - SolutionFest 2014



Friday

8:30-9:30 AM - BYOL: Awesome Audacity - Tips and Techniques for This Free Tool
Speaker: Don Bolen

9:45-10-45 AM - Today's Visual Design Trends: What Non-Designers Need to Know
Speaker: Bianca Woods
Yes, I'm actually doing two sessions at Learning Solutions this year. Hope to see you there!

11:00 AM-12:30 PM - Keynote: Now You See It: How the Brain Science of Attention Will Transform the Way We Live, Work, and Learn
Speaker: Cathy Davidson



Hope to see you there, either in person or on the backchannel!

No comments:

Post a Comment